- Cream apple juice concentrate, sugar and egg.
- Add dry ingredients, mix, and put into a 9" round non-stick baking dish (if the mixture is not smooth like cake batter, add up to ⅛ cup water).
- Bake 15-20 minutes at 350 °F.
- When baked and almost cool, slice in half and fill with softened apple chunks (microwave apple pieces until there is some sauce and then use).
- Mix ½ cup icing sugar with enough milk to make icing.
- Add 3 drops of red food colouring.
- Ice the cake.
- Recipe can be doubled.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.