Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Why pay for weight watchers apple snack when you can make your own?
- From: Vicki Lansky's Candy Book
- 1 apple (or more)
- Peel an apple and remove the core.
- Slice in rings.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet, or on clear plastic wrap laid out on a cookie sheet.
- Dry in an electric oven at low or warm temperatures, in a gas oven the pilot light is sufficient.
- Drying takes 6-9 hours, making this a good overnight project.
- The size of the apple slices and your oven temperature are the variables you will have to experiment with.
- The apples need not be dried to a crisp.
- Store in an airtight container.
- These should last several weeks at room temperature.
- Good for traveling!