Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cup cooked Rice
- 1 cup skim Milk
- 1 tbsp liquid Sugartwin (¼ c sug)
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Apple, shredded peel on
- 1/4 tsp Ascorbic Acid col. keeper
- 1 tbsp Sugartwin has the Sweetness of 4 tbsp or ¼ cup Sugar.
- American diabetes assoc. Guidelines allow 1 tsp Sugar per serving or 2 tbsp for a 6 serving recipe which would taste ok to people accustomed to low Sugar recipes.
- Combine Rice, Milk, sweetener (or Sugar) Raisins, Vanilla and spices.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and stir occasionally until the mixture is creamy.
- Core and shred Apple and sprinkle with ascorbic acid color keeper, or with a little lemon juice.
- Stir Apple into rice mixture. Cook a few minutes longer until Apple is soft.
- Serve warm or cold. 1/6 recipe made with artificial sweetner - 1 starch choice, 1 milk optional: cook 2/3 cup rice in 1 2/3 cups water.
- Make pudding as above without Apple and add 2 tbsp coconut.