- In a medium mixing bowl combine the rhubarb, sugar, and cinnamon, mixing well to coat.
- Let stand stirring occasionally.
- After about ten to fifteen minutes.
- Add the pie filling, spice, and tapioca to the rhubarb mixture and mix well.
- Place the bottom pastry into the pie dish pressing into all of the corners, then add the fruit and cover with the remaining pastry, sealing and fluting the edges.
- Bake in a pre-heated 325 °F oven for 35 to 40 min.
- And let cool completely before serving.
Graham cracker, shortbread, and chocolate cookie (prepared) pie crusts do not work at all well with this recipe.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.