Makes 6 servings.
- 6 thin Pork chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 red Apple, cored and chopped
- Heat oil in large skillet with lid over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add Pork chops turning to brown all sides.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix over chops.
- Add apple juice, water, rice and Apple.
- Bring mixture to a boil; stir. Make sure rice is under Pork chops.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and Pork chops are done.