Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar, white or brown
- 7 tablespoons butter in small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place cornflakes into one baked 9-inch pie shell.
- Then add five large tart Apples, unpeeled, sliced thin, sprinkled with maple syrup.
- Combine flour, Sugar, butter and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Using a pastry blender or your fingers, work the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles irregular bread crumbs. Sprinkle the crumbs evenly over the Apple slices.
- Bake pie for 10 minutes at 450 degrees, then reduce the heat to 350 degrees and continue to bake for about 35 minutes or until Apples are tender and bubbling. Serve warm.