Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wadley Estate in Allen, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups apple cider
- 4 ounces spiced rum
- 2 ounces cinnamon schnapps
- ice cubes
- 1 red apple sliced for garnish
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a pitcher combine apple cider and schnapps.
- Serve punch over ice cubes and garnish with red apple slices and cinnamon sticks.