Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the O'Connor Estate in Lubbock, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prepare cake mix as you normally would but add in the sour cream and mix well.
- Spray 2 big cake pans with cooking spray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl mix sugar and jelly together until well blended and set aside.
- When cake is done take it out of the oven and let cool completely.
- Put icing on the first layer then pour remaining icing on top of cake and spread or serve as two cakes.