Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gonzales Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 pound pork tenderloin trimmed
- 2 tart red cooking apples unpeeled cored and thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 375 °F then in small bowl combine apple jelly, lemon juice and pumpkin pie spice and blend well.
- Spray roasting rack with non- stick cooking spray then place in shallow pan and place pork tenderloin on rack and brush with half of the apple jelly mixture then roast at 375 °F for 30 minutes and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Place apple slices on broiler pan and brush with remaining apple jelly mixture then broil 5-6 inches from heat for about 5 minutes then slice tenderloin and serve with cooked apple slices.