Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10–15 minutes On mini gril
Delitious Pork And Apple Burgers To Temp Even The Fussyest Of Eaters!
- 500g minced pork
- 1 onion
- 1 medium sized bramley apple
- 8 cream crackers
- dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- 4-6 ciabatta
- Crush the crackers to fine crumbs in a large bowl.
- add the mince and finely chopped onion and apple.
- Add dijon mustard, egg and salt and pepper to taste.
- Using hands, mix well.
- divide mixture into 4-6 into rectangular approx. ciabatta.
- cook under either medium heat grill or on a mini gril machine approx. 10 mins (golden brown)
- Serve On light toasted ciabatta with garnish of your choice
For Best Results Serve With Home Made Wedges :)