Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by SF&SC Y-Group
- 2 large Granny Smith apples
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 can Mountain Dew
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Peel and cut each apple into 8 pieces.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter together.
- Roll 1 piece of apple in each crescent roll, the more doughy side up.
- Place in a 9x13 inch pan.
- Pour sugar mixture over top.
- Pour Mountain Dew over top of sugar mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until brown.