Contributed by SF&SC Y-Group
- 2 large Granny Smith apples
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 can Mountain Dew
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Peel and cut each apple into 8 pieces.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter together.
- Roll 1 piece of apple in each crescent roll, the more doughy side up.
- Place in a 9x13 inch pan.
- Pour sugar mixture over top.
- Pour Mountain Dew over top of sugar mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until brown.