Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit and Vegetable Recipes I by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- small jar of fat-free caramel sundae sauce
- apples, sliced
- In small mixing bowl combine softened cream cheese, confectioners sugar and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer. Pour sundae sauce over top of mixture.
- Toast desired amount of pecans on a baking pan in the oven. Chop and sprinkle on top of the dip.
- Serve with slices of fresh apple.