Fruit and Vegetable Recipes I by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- small jar of fat-free caramel sundae sauce
- apples, sliced
- In small mixing bowl combine softened cream cheese, confectioners sugar and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer. Pour sundae sauce over top of mixture.
- Toast desired amount of pecans on a baking pan in the oven. Chop and sprinkle on top of the dip.
- Serve with slices of fresh apple.