Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Corn Flakes Fortified Ready to Eat Cereal by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups peeled, sliced tart apples
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed to fine crumbs
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, softened
- Combine flour, sugar, and cinnamon. Toss with apples.
- Place apple mixture in 2-cup casserole.
- Mix the crushed corn flakes, flour, and brown sugar.
- Blend with margarine until crumbly.
- Sprinkle corn flake mixture over apples.
- Bake at 400 °F for 30 minutes until apples are tender.
- Serve warm, topped with vanilla frozen yogurt.