Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed at room temperature
- --mix above--make crumbly--
- 3 medium Apples, peeled, cored, cut into 1" x 1/2" slices
- --Sprinkle below on apples, first mix together--
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine Crumbly flour and Light Brown Sugar in a large bowl and mix well.
- Cut in the butter a little at a time, until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Place the Apples in a large bowl, sprinkle with brown sugar/flour/ciannamon mixture and stir gently to mix.