Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat oven to 375 °F.
- Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In large mixing bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir to blend.
- Add buttermilk, oil, and egg whites; beat just until blended.
- Stir in apple, dried fruit, and nuts.
- Spread batter evenly in pan and top with coconut, if desired.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into 10 bars.