Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup poppy seeds
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium cabbage, cored, finely shredded
- 2 large carrots, peeled, julienne
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup finely minced parsley leaves, optional
- 4 Fuji apples, peeled, cored, julienne
- Prepare the Poppy Seed Dressing. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients together until well blended. Set aside.
- Prepare the salad. In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, scallions, parsley, and apples. Pour in the reserved dressing and toss until well blended. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving, mixing the salad at least once to evenly distribute the dressing.