Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Early Estate in Corpus Christi, Texas in 1992. Dated 1978.
- 3 cups applejacks cereal
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 cup whole blanched almonds
- 1-cup chow mein noodles
- 1/2-cup Sugar
- 1-tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4-teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- In a large bowl combine the cereal, nuts and chow mein noodles.
- In a small bowl combine the Sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir in egg white.
- Pour over the cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased baking pan.
- Bake uncovered at 300 for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.