- Grate apples into a bowl. Add golden raisins, flour, egg, sugar, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Brush a large griddle or skillet with oil and heat over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking.
- Drop as many tablespoons of apple mixture onto a griddle as possible to fit, leaving enough space between each one. Flatten with a spatula into ¼-inch-thick pancakes.
- Cook latkes for a few minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with a dollop of Greek Yogurt or sour cream.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.