Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat oven to 400 °F.
- Grease an 8-inch round cake pan.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, wheat germ, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Stir in apple and cheddar cheese.
- Beat egg white and milk until combined.
- Add to flour mixture, mixing gently, until soft dough forms.
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface and knead 4 times.
- Spread dough evenly in cake pan and score deeply with knife to make six wedges.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until top springs back when gently pressed.
- Cool until warm or room temperature.