- In mixing bowl, blend flours, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In separate bowl, blend yogurt orange juice, maple syrup, egg whites, oil, vanilla, orange peel, carrots and apples.
- Stir apple mixture into dry ingredients just until moistened; do not overmix.
- Portion ⅓ cup into paper-lined or non-stick muffin tins.
- Bake in preheated 375 °F oven for 22 to 25 minutes, until tops spring back when lightly touched.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.