Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
oh this is so yummy you have got to try some!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 6 servings
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons HOT water
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 1/2 cups peeled, cored and diced Apples
- cream together the butter and Sugar.
- Next ADD: egg, salt, baking soda, cinnamon,flour, vanilla, Hot water, walnuts, 2 1/2 cups Apples
- MIX: until well blended and moist
- DO NOT OVER MIX! Best to mix this by hand with wooden spoon.
- POUR: into a greased 9 inch round cake pan
- Bake: in preheated 350 F. degree oven for 45 minutes.