- 8 flavored tortillas (about 6 inches) 
- 1 apple, sliced paper-thin
- cinnamon to taste
- sugar to taste
- Mix the apple slices with the cinnamon and sugar.
- Spread the apples on the flavored tortillas.
- Roll up each tortilla burrito-style.
- Heat the burritos in a microwave oven.
- Top the apple burritos with ice cream or whipped cream.
- ↑ Flavored tortillas come in a variety of flavors including strawberry, raspberry, apple cinnamon, chocolate, banana and more. If you don't find them in your area, please ask your local grocer.
Nutritional Information Edit
Per serving: 166 calories, 3g protein, 33g carbohydrates, 3g fat, 2g dietary fiber.