Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Use as stuffing for poultry or pork roast. To serve as a side dish, cook until thoroughly heated. Makes 6 servings
- 1 medium red apple, cored and diced
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ⅓ cup seedless raisins
- ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- 3 cups cooked brown rice (cooked in apple juice)
- ⅓ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup apple juice