Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sauté caraway seeds in canola oil.
- Then, combine all ingredients in a soup pot.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer 2 – 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Purée one-third of the soup in food processor; return puree to the pot and mix thoroughly.
- Serve hot or cold with a dollop of tofu sour cream.