Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Malin Estate in Caddo Mills, Texas in 1995. Date and source unknown.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 32 large fresh mushrooms
- vegetable cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- ½-cup minced tart apple
- 2 tablespoons fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons walnuts finely chopped and toasted
- 1-tablespoon blue cheese crumbled
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Clean mushrooms with damp paper towels.
- Remove stems.
- Finely chop ⅓ cup of stems, reserving remaining stems for another use.
- Set mushroom caps aside.
- Coat a small skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add ⅓ cup reserved chopped mushroom stems and celery.
- Sauté 2 minutes or until tender.
- Combine celery mix, apple and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Stir well.
- Spoon 1½ teaspoons apple mix into each reserved mushroom cap.
- Place mushrooms in a 15x10 inch jelly roll pan and bake at 350 °F for 15 minutes.