Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wilson Estate in Heath, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- ¼ cup apple butter
- ¼ cup molasses
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 apples cored and sliced into eighths
- In medium bowl stir together all ingredients except drumsticks.
- Add drumsticks and toss to coat then cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a broiler pan with aluminum foil then set drumsticks in and broil 15 minutes.
- Turn drumsticks occasionally and brush them with marinade.
- Serve with apple slices.