Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Azato Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 pound chicken washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 box Stove Top dressing mix
- 1 apple
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ cup apple jelly
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper inside of chicken and oil the outside.
- Cut core and dice apple.
- Mix dressing according to directions on the box.
- When dressing is finished add apple.
- Stuff chicken then cover with foil and bake at 350 °F for 1 hour.
- In saucepan mix lemon juice, cinnamon and jelly then simmer 3 minutes stirring often.
- When chicken is done uncover and pour glaze over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes basting frequently.