Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In large bowl whisk whites until foamy; whisk in milk, then stir in baking mix.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix just to blend.
- Heat griddle or heavy skillet over medium heat; coat with vegetable cooking spray.
- Portion batter onto griddle with ¼-cup measure.
- Cook until nicely browned, turning once, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot with maple syrup or nonfat yogurt.