Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 3 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 3 cups peeled, chopped tart Apples, such as Granny Smith
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease 9-inch square baking pan, or coat with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until top is golden and Apples are tender when pierced with a fork. Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting into bars.