Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Delma at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yields: 6 Servings. 4 wontons, 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar and ½ cup of ice cream per serving.
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Level of Difficulty: Moderate
- 2 servings butter-flavor cooking spray
- 2 medium apples, McIntosh, peeled, cored and minced
- 1 tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 24 wonton wrappers, (half a 12 oz package)
- 1½ tbsp powdered sugar
- 3 cups light vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine apples, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon; toss to coat apples.
- Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface.
- Drop apple mixture by teaspoonfuls onto center of each wrapper.
- Moisten edges of wrapper with wet fingers, fold over one corner to make a triangle and press sides together to seal.
- Transfer filled wrappers to prepared baking sheet and coat surface with cooking spray.
- Bake until wontons are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Place wontons on individual plates and sift with powdered sugar.
- Serve with ice cream on the side.