Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ cup low-fat yogurt
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- ½ cup oat bran flakes
- ½ cup rounded chopped Apples
- 3½ tablespoons apple juice concentrate
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C). Spray 6 muffin cups with No Stick cooking spray. Mix first 5 ingredients in a medium-size bowl and set aside until flakes are soft. Combine flour, cinnamon, and baking soda in a small bowl; add to yogurt mixture. Mix until combined. Spoon immediately into sprayed muffin cups. Bake about 25 minutes, until golden brown and make sure a wooden pick inserted in centre comes out clean.