Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Apple-Cherry Juice Blend, Canned, Unsweetened by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- ¼ cup apple-cherry juice blend
- ¼ cup oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Paprika, salt, and pepper (optional)
- Combine apple-cherry juice blend, oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, and spices (if desired) in a covered jar. Shake to mix well.
- Serve over fresh greens or pasta salad.