Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Source: The Pennywhistle Lunch Box Book by Jean Hores
- ½ cup cream cheese, room temperature
- ⅛ cup peanuts, unsalted, chopped
- ½ apple, cored, sliced and peeled
- 2 drops lemon juice
- 2 date-nut bread slices
- Combine the cream cheese and nuts in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the apple slices with the lemon juice to keep them from turning brown.
- Take a slice of bread, spread with cheese and nut mixture and cover with apple slices.
- Use another slice of bread to top the sandwich and wrap well.