Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henry Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ pounds Fuji apples peeled halved and cored
- ½ cup minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapenos
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- Coarsely grate apples into strainer set over large bowl.
- Press and turn apples to drain off excess juices.
- Transfer apples to medium bowl then stir in green onions and jalapenos.
- Whisk lemon juice, honey and lemon peel in small bowl to blend then mix into apples with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill until ready to use.