Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Williams Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces cottage cheese small curd
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup buttermilk baking mix
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Mix all ingredients with electric mixer.
- Grease mini-muffin tins and fill ¾ full with egg mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.