Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Williams Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¾ pound ground beef
- ¼ pound ground pork
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup finely chopped water chestnuts
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon onion salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- few drops Tabasco sauce
Sweet Sour Sauce Edit
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup vinegar
- ¾ cup water
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- Blend all meatball ingredients and form into about 75 small balls.
- Brown well in margarine then drain on paper towels.