Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from a garage sale in 1994. Date and source unknown. This is incredibly good. I have served it at three baby showers and am always asked for the recipe.
- 1/3-cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2/3 cup Hawaiian punch
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 6 cloves whole
- 1/3-cup dark corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all meatball ingredients and shape into 1-inch balls.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake about 20 minutes, or until browned.
- To make sauce, combine brown sugar, flour and mustard, mixing well.
- Add punch and vinegar and mix well. Add cloves and corn syrup.
- Over medium heat cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and becomes clear.
- Place Ham balls in crock-pot and pour sauce over all.