Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Apple Snow Mountain". A lovely warm dessert.
- Submitted by CorineJ 13:41, 23 Mar 2006 (PST)
- 8 large sweet apples
- 4 tbsp honey or jam
- 30 g butter
- ¼ liter custard
- 50gr shredded coconut
- 2 egg whites
- 50 g sugar
- Wash the apples, core them, but don't peel them.
- Fill the cores with the honey or jam and butter and part of the shredded coconut.
- Place in an oven dish, with a little water and leave in the middle of a medium warm oven until soft.
- Pour the warm custard over the apples and cover with the beaten egg whites.
- Sprinkle the cocos and sugar over the top.