Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- meat or chicken, (cooked, and cut into small pieces)
- fresh or smoked fish (bones removed, fish cleaned and washed) (optional)
- palm oil if available (2-4 tablespoons)
- 2 tomatoes (ground or chopped)
- 1 pepper (ground or chopped)
- 1 onion (ground or chopped)
- 2 Maggi cubes
- some ground ogbono,use as much as the thickness desired.
- ground pepper
- Fry all the ground or chopped ingredients until tender.
- Add the stock or maggi cubes and water.
- Bring mixture to boil.
- Meanwhile, mix the ground ogbono with the palm oil and add to the boiling mixture, stirring very well to avoid lumps.
- Add the meat
- Add the ogbono
- If you are also adding fish, add that 5 minutes after you add the ogbono
- Cook on medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until desired thickness.