Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a quick, from scratch garlic butter, to impress whomever you're cooking for. Its made with ingredients you probably have on hand, and stores in the refrigerator for up to a month. Tasty for garlic bread!
- In a small bowl melt butter in microwave.
- Using a garlic press, or food processor, mince and pulp garlic.
- You can use more or less garlic according to taste.
- Combine melted butter, basil, oregano, and garlic.
- Whisk in ⅓ cup olive oil.
- Brush or spoon on to your favorite bread, bake to re-heat bread.