Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This dish is done when the ants are collected when they take wing during migration.
- Remove wings, and wash ants in cold water.
- Add cleaned ants to a pan with a small amount of boiling water.
- Cook until water is evaporated.
- Stir butter, ghee, or oil into pan and fry the ants for a few more minutes.
- salt to taste.
- Serve with Baton de Manioc, fufu, ugali, or boiled plantains, or rice.