Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Antipasto Salad With Artichokes Salami And Cheese
- 1 Pkg. Frozen artichoke Hearts, Cooked And Drained (10 Oz)
- 1/2 Pound Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1/4 Pound Italian Salami Sliced And Cut Into Pieces
- 1/4 Cup black olives, Pitted And Sliced
- 1 tomato Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Thinly Sliced red onions (about 1 Large red onion)
- 1 Jar (2 Oz) pimento Strips
- 1/4 Cup Chick Peas, Drained
- 1/4 Cup kidney beans, Drained
In a Large Bowl, Place All The Ingredients And Toss to Blend. Amounts Are Suggestions And Feel Free to Add Sweet bell peppers Vinaigrette or Proscuitto Ham. Pour lemon Vinaigrette or a Good Vinaigrette Dressing to Taste And Toss to Blend. Allow to Marinate in The Refrigerator For 2 to 3 Hours. Serve on a Thick Bed of Shredded lettuce. Serves 6 to 8
Source: With Love From Darling's Kitchen