Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 40 appetizers
- 1 package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 40 pimiento stuffed olives
- 40 large pitted ripe olives
- ¾ cup Italian salad dressing
- 40 thin slices pepperoni
- 20 thin slices hard salami, halved
- Cut tortellini as package directs; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the tortellini, olives land salad dressing.
- Seal and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Drain and discard dressing.
- For each appetizer, thread a stuffed olive, folded pepperoni slice, tortellini, folded salami piece and ripe olive on a toothpick or short skewer.