Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 40 appetizers
- 1 package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 40 pimiento stuffed olives
- 40 large pitted ripe olives
- ¾ cup Italian salad dressing
- 40 thin slices pepperoni
- 20 thin slices hard salami, halved
- Cut tortellini as package directs; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the tortellini, olives land salad dressing.
- Seal and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Drain and discard dressing.
- For each appetizer, thread a stuffed olive, folded pepperoni slice, tortellini, folded salami piece and ripe olive on a toothpick or short skewer.