Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It can be served as an elegant appetizer salad. While draining the Tuna care must be taken to keep aside the olive oil obtained, for dressing purposes. For this particular preparation cook time equals the chill time.
- 1 (6 ounces) can tuna, drained
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 1 can cannellini beans, liquid reserved (any white bean will do)
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 small celery rib, diced
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard (or brown mustard)
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Mix vinegar, oil, oregano, mustard, reserved bean liquid, salt and pepper together in a bowl until they combine and become fairly viscous.
- Mix tuna, beans, red onion, celery and garlic into the dressing, thus breaking the tuna up.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for an hour before serving, but serve at room temperature.