Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Side Dish
- 6 Cups Mixed Greens, Such as mesclun, Gourmet, It
- 1 Cup artichoke Heart Quarters—Drained
- 1 Cup Roasted red peppers -- Drained
- 1/2 Cup Julienned sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil -- Drained
- 1/2 Cup ripe olives
- 1/2 Cup Dry bread Crumbs
- 1 Teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 egg -- Beaten
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 8 Ounces Smoked mozzarella Cheese -- Cut Into 3/4 Cubes
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar -- Optional
- 1/4 Cup Julienned Fresh basil Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Dried basil -- Optional
Combine bread Crumbs, Italian seasoning And salt in Shallow Bowl. Dip Cheese Cubes in egg, Then bread Crumb Mixture, Turning to Coat All Sides Thoroughly.Repeat Process, Coating Cheese in egg Then bread Crumb Mixture Again.
Heat oil in Large Skillet Over Medium-High Heat. Place Cheese Cubes in Skillet; Cook 2 to 3 Minutes Until Golden Brown, Turning Frequently to Cook All Sides.Place Cheese on Antipasto Platter; Drizzle With vinegar And Sprinkle With basil, if Desired. Serve Immediately.
Merry Christmas From Lr