Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- Makes about 26 biscuits
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- ½ cup wheat germ
- ½ cup brewers yeast
- 2 ea. cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- And oil two or three baking sheets.
- Combine first four ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine garlic and oil.
- Slowly stir flour mixture and stock alternately into oil and garlic, beating well, until the dough is well-mixed.
- Shape dough into a ball.
- On lightly floured surface, roll out dough 12" thick.
- Using a 2" biscuit cutter or knife, cut dough into rounds.
- Transfer biscuits to prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes or until well-browned.
- Turn off heat and allow biscuits to dry in oven for several hours.
- Store in refrigerator or freeze.