Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Anchovy Salad - Serves 6
- 18 anchovies
- 8 black olives, pitted
- 2 sweet pickles
- 4 tablespoons smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ cup fish stock
- ½ lemon
- 1 tomato
- Rinse and wipe the anchovies and mash them. Cut in half.
- Slice the pickles thin.
- Cut salmon in thin strips.
- Place the anchovy mash in the center of a serving platter and surround with, pickles and salmon.
- Make a marinade of the oil, vinegar, mustard, pepper and stock and mix well.
- Pour over salad and garnish with thin slices of the lemon and tomato.