Annie's Fruit Loaf
- 1/4 Cup Red &green Candied cherries
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 Cup Nuts
- 1/3 Cup milk
- 1/4 Cup Mixed Peel
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 Cups flour -- Sifted
- 1/2 Teaspoon almond extract
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 6 Tablespoons shortening -- Melted
- 1/2 Cup sugar -- White
Fat Grams Per Serving: Approx. Cook Time: :40 Preheat Oven
To 450f. Cut cherries Into Quarters, Add to Nuts And Mixed Peel. MeasureFlour, baking powder, sugar And salt Into Sifter. Sift. Beat eggs TillLight And Fluffy. Add in milk, vanilla, almond extract And shortening. Add
Bake in Greased Loaf Pan, Lined With Wax Paper 35 Minutes at 350f.
One of Mom's Recipes, Originally Came From a Neighbor From Newfoundland.