It's an awesome guac recipe that has been thoroughly enjoyed by many avocado enthusiasts.
- 4 ripe California avocados
- 4 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 2 in. sweet Onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 Tbsp fresh cilantro, cut finely with scissors
- 1 chile de arbol, dried and finely crushed
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper, lime juice
Stir all ingredients together and spatula them flat into a bowl.
Sprinkle with 1-TBS. of lime juice to keep from discoloring.
Chill for about an hour.