Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It's an awesome guac recipe that has been thoroughly enjoyed by many avocado enthusiasts.
- 4 ripe California avocados
- 4 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 2 in. sweet Onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 Tbsp fresh cilantro, cut finely with scissors
- 1 chile de arbol, dried and finely crushed
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper, lime juice
Stir all ingredients together and spatula them flat into a bowl.
Sprinkle with 1-TBS. of lime juice to keep from discoloring.
Chill for about an hour.