Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is yummy......and smells so wonderful!!
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 (64 oz) bottles cranberry/peach juice
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- 1½ tsp whole cloves
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup Splenda
- Pour the juices in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, make pouch for the spices using cheese cloth (or a new hand wipe), place the spices in center of cloth and secure with cooking twine (or a rubber band).
- When the juices are boiling, drop in the pouch.
- Turn off heat and steep for about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.